Software for Building Tables of Authorities
Best Authority® is the industry's leading product for creating a Table of Authorities. In Version 3, every aspect of the product is dramatically improved. With Best Authority, you will have a highly accurate Table of Authorities, in minutes, not hours.
Our customers range in size from sole practitioners to the very largest law firms and government agencies.
Over 700 organizations, including 80 of the 100 largest U.S. law firms, have deployed Best Authority because it:
- Automatically finds and marks all citations in a document
- Helps them quickly find and fix incorrectly formatted citations, with its unique Review Feature Set.
- Produces a fully-proofed Table of Authorities 10 to 20 times faster than any other product.
- Formats the Table of Authorities any way they need. It is the only product which can automatically format a TOA to meet the requirements of every U.S. Court, and sort Authorities in the proper order.
- Preserves all previous edits to the TOA when they re-process a document (Premium Edition only).
- Pinpoints changes to document citations after a document has been revised.
- Includes excellent training tools such as video tutorials, prescheduled web seminars, and (Premium Edition) hands-on training.
- Comes in two Editions: Premium and Light to best suit different needs.
- Is learned easily during a free evaluation period.
compareDocs uses leading-edge technology to compare the difference between two documents with incredible accuracy and reliability across all document types to help authors collaborate on business-critical documents without fear or risk.
compareDocs with OCR
With ocrDesktop or ocrServer installed, compareDocs provides users with a number of useful workflows: compare paper documents; compare image files; compare PDFs and output the comparison as a MS Word document; compare any two supported document types and output the comparison to a MS Word document.
- Streamlines the document review process
- Provides paper-based, image-based and text-based comparison workflows
- Reduces risks and possibilities of errors
- Enables users to meet industry and government compliance requirements
- Integrates with business applications and systems
10 reasons to choose compareDocs
To help you in your decision-making, please download our Top 10 Reasons for Choosing compareDocs as your Document Comparison Solution document.
MetaData Assistant 4 For Office 2013, 2010 and 2007
Metadata Assistant 4, is available for Microsoft Office 2013, 2010 and 2007, and is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Server platforms. Just as with previous versions, integration with document management systems, e-mail programs and supported PDF cleaners is available.
Metadata Assistant 4 offers more file type handling than earlier versions and has also accelerated the cleaning process. Additionally, all your metadata cleaning options and the selection of files has been centralized into a single interface – for all file types! This change offers more flexibility in your decision making when removing specific metadata from multiple files.
- Integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2013, 2010 and 2007
- E-mail integration with Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, Lotus Notes 8.5 and 9.0, as well as GroupWise 9.0 and 12.0.
- Document Management integration with OpenText DM 5.3 and 5.2, Worldox GX/GX2/GX3, Autonomy iManage 8.5 and 9.0
- Completely redesigned user interface
- Automatic detection of all file types listed above when files are attached to the e-mail message
- PDF converters supported: Amyuni, DocsCorp, and Adobe Acrobat 9 and X
- Analysis results available in RTF and XML formats